Extra large table

lysiaau <n.schuster@...>

Is it more stable for the hoops to have the extra large table or
accessory box on the machine while embroidering? I think I read a
message about the hoops catching but I cant remember. I learn so much from reading the messages. Thank you
Lysia

stitchnpatch

Lysia - I don't know if it makes the hoops more stable having the big table on but that is how I have mine set up permanently along with the embroidery module and I love the arrangement. It saves me having to find somewhere to store the table and its ready for any project I'm doing. I would think that if the hoops were catching on the table then that would be to do with the height of the table which can be adjusted to fit the machine.

Vicki

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

As Vicki said, the table is adjustable, so there is no problem with anything catching. In general the more surface you have under the hoop, the more stable it will be, so I'd go with the table.