Horizon Link software

Vikki Youngmeyer

I’ve been wading thru the stitch creator of the Horizon Link software. Is there any way one can copy an existing stitch and make changes to it?

Vikki

Houston, TX

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

In a way. You can open the sample files included with the software and modify those. However you don't have the files for the existing stitches to open and modify. Once we get to the point of documenting Horizon Link we may be able to discover a loophole.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Vikki Youngmeyer" <vikkiy@...> wrote:

I've been wading thru the stitch creator of the Horizon Link software. Is
there any way one can copy an existing stitch and make changes to it?

Vikki

Houston, TX

Vikki Youngmeyer

How do I get to these “sample” files?

Vikki

--- In janome12000@..., "Vikki Youngmeyer" wrote:

> I've been wading thru the stitch creator of the Horizon Link software. Is
> there any way one can copy an existing stitch and make changes to it?
>

> Vikki
>
> Houston, TX

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Open the Stitch Composer. Click on the "STX" circle in the top left corner and choose "Open". This will give you the sample files, but unfortunately there are no previews. They mostly correspond to the stitches on the lid of your machine that are shaded in pink.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com <mailto:janome12000%40yahoogroups.com> ,

_____

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.

Nancy Miller <nancyjoycemiller@...>

Jim,

What is the DVD of the Foot book?

Nancy

On Jan 20, 2012, at 6:11 PM, Jim_Stutsman wrote:

Open the Stitch Composer. Click on the "STX" circle in the top left corner and choose "Open". This will give you the sample files, but unfortunately there are no previews. They mostly correspond to the stitches on the lid of your machine that are shaded in pink.

--- In janome12000@..., "Vikki Youngmeyer" wrote:

> How do I get to these "sample" files?
>

> Vikki

FootBook is an app for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad that serves as a reference for 43 different Janome feet and accessories. It includes a picture, specifications, written instructions and a video showing how each one is used. The app is available on the App Store for $6.99. For those who do not have an iDevice, we also produce a DVD for use in a computer, but not in a DVD player. The DVD contains all of the same information, with slightly larger videos.

We are in the process of updating FootBook to include all of the 12000 feet, and after hundreds of hours of shooting and editing video we're getting close to releasing version 2. For more details, including the announcement of version 2 when it's ready, see this page:
http://www.onlinesewing.com/footbook

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Miller <nancyjoycemiller@...> wrote:

Jim,

What is the DVD of the Foot book?

Nancy

Vikki Youngmeyer

Thank you  -that’s what I was looking for.

Vikki