New Accessories

Marsha

If you turn the square based thread guide sideways, you can slide it over the thread cutter that is mounted beside the bobbin winder assembly.  I'm using one from my 11000 & it works fine to add an additional thread guide.

HTH,

Marsha

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Vikki is right, you don't really need it. But I like Judy's binder clip idea. It appeals to the McGiver in me! (Sorry, old US television show that Oz was probably spared from!)

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "HDD" <hddcreation@...> wrote:

Jim
i live in Australia and guess the new accessories listed on Janome Life may not yet be available here.
My problem is the thread stand. I purchased it for my 7700 and kept it after I traded up to the 12000.
Unfortunately the silver thread guide that went in the top of the 7700 machine to carry thread from the antennae does not fit the 12000. Can't get a square peg in a round hole!!
Any suggestion or will it be ok to use with out?

And despite getting my machine just befre christmas I have been away and have not used it yet!!!
Thanks

Heather
Qld Australia

Judy <judyjanome@...>

I purchased this thread stand as well. It does fit perfectly on the back of the machine but you are right thread guide does not fit. What I did was take one of those small binder clips and attach it to the open lid of my machine - raise the telescope of the stand and thread through the telescope down through the round hole of the attached binder clip and then thread as usual. I ran gold metallic and I was pleased.

Sent from my iPhone

Vikki Youngmeyer

I use it without that guide. Works fine.

Vikki

Houston, TX

i live in Australia and guess the new accessories listed on Janome Life may not yet be available here.
My problem is the thread stand. I purchased it for my 7700 and kept it after I traded up to the 12000.
Unfortunately the silver thread guide that went in the top of the 7700 machine to carry thread from the antennae does not fit the 12000. Can't get a square peg in a round hole!!
Any suggestion or will it be ok to use with out?

And despite getting my machine just befre christmas I have been away and have not used it yet!!!
Thanks

Heather
Qld Australia

No virus found in this message.