Embroidery question

Anne <csarina43@...>

I;ve done it too, now I tend not to leave the stylo on the button but tap it until I am about where it stopped sewing and then gently lower the needle to check, if its ok, press the start button, if not just a couple more taps and try again.......

Sherry Martin

Yes, you have to be careful with the button. If I don't pay attention sometimes I've gone way past where I want to be because it just keeps going faster and faster.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "sharon.hedt" <shedt@...> wrote:

Thanks Jim, I am guessing that I must have held the buttons down too long! I will have a play with this feature!
Cheers
Sharon in Aus

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Jim_Stutsman" <jim@> wrote:

The + and - keys can be used to move the hoop forward by 1 stitch, 10, or 100 stitches, depending on how long you hold it down. See "Stitch backward/forward keys" on page 112 of the instruction book.

sharon.hedt

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The + and - keys can be used to move the hoop forward by 1 stitch, 10, or 100 stitches, depending on how long you hold it down. See "Stitch backward/forward keys" on page 112 of the instruction book.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "sharon.hedt" <shedt@...> wrote:

Thanks vikki, I did try the + and - buttons but it jumped me forward to next colour change or back to previous one....I only needed to go back maybe 40 -50 stitches?
Thanks
Sharon in Aus

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Vikki Youngmeyer" <vikkiy@> wrote:

You should be able to hit the + or - button to go forward or backward within
a particular color sequence. I just shut everything down for the night, so I
can't verify it now; but I think that the presser foot had to be up for this
to work. There is also a "resume" command in the settings but I haven't
played with it. The default for that is "off".

Vikki

Houston, TX

meowmie <meowmie@...>

The 11000 allowed this so surely the 12000 does too. I don't ahve one to play with and find it though :).

jen

--- In janome12000@..., "Vikki Youngmeyer" wrote:

> You should be able to hit the + or - button to go forward or backward within
> a particular color sequence. I just shut everything down for the night, so I
> can't verify it now; but I think that the presser foot had to be up for this
> to work. There is also a "resume" command in the settings but I haven't
> played with it. The default for that is "off".
>

> Vikki
>
> Houston, TX

sharon.hedt

Thanks vikki, I did try the + and - buttons but it jumped me forward to next colour change or back to previous one....I only needed to go back maybe 40 -50 stitches?
Thanks
Sharon in Aus

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Vikki Youngmeyer" <vikkiy@...> wrote:

You should be able to hit the + or - button to go forward or backward within
a particular color sequence. I just shut everything down for the night, so I
can't verify it now; but I think that the presser foot had to be up for this
to work. There is also a "resume" command in the settings but I haven't
played with it. The default for that is "off".

Vikki

Houston, TX

Vikki Youngmeyer

You should be able to hit the + or – button to go forward or backward within a particular color sequence. I just shut everything down for the night, so I can’t verify it now; but I think that the presser foot had to be up for this to work. There is also a “resume” command in the settings but I haven’t played with it. The default for that is “off”.

Vikki

Houston, TX

sharon.hedt

I was doing embroidery yesterday when I had a thread break...and I am wondering if there is a way to get the machine to be able to go back a few stitches to resume after I re thread the machine from where the thread broke.
My old embroidery machine ( different brand) enabled me to do this but I could not get the 12000 to do this without resewing the entire colour change.
Thanks for your help
Sharon in Aus