Horizon 12000 Question

Julie

27” from the very front of the machine to the back wall will do it.  I just moved my table away from the wall instead of having it flush with the wall.

julie

> Jim - What is the total depth of the 12000 with the embroidery unit, largest hoop, in the lowest embroidery placement and with the attached table unit. I need to know how far out from the wall my sewing table needs to be to use my embroidery unit to the fullest. I am making final decisions on the purchase of the 12000. Thank You.
> Linda Lee

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

See this post:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/janome12000/message/345

The distances are unaffected by design placement or hoop size.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, <theagedpage@...> wrote:

Jim - What is the total depth of the 12000 with the embroidery unit, largest hoop, in the lowest embroidery placement and with the attached table unit. I need to know how far out from the wall my sewing table needs to be to use my embroidery unit to the fullest. I am making final decisions on the purchase of the 12000. Thank You.
Linda Lee

theagedpage@...

Jim - What is the total depth of the 12000 with the embroidery unit, largest hoop, in the lowest embroidery placement and with the attached table unit. I need to know how far out from the wall my sewing table needs to be to use my embroidery unit to the fullest. I am making final decisions on the purchase of the 12000. Thank You.
Linda Lee