PS Paypal

Jim Stutsman <jim@...>

The amount was not that much, and it was not their fault that I didn't get it. This is only a small part of the problems with PayPal. We're very busy working on the 12000 right now, so I'll keep using it until I have the time to revise our websites. In the meantime I don't want to talk about PayPal any more - it just makes me mad!

On Jan 11, 2012, at 3:11 AM, pinguin60@... wrote:

Hi Jim,
Just another thought about the Paypal money you didn't get. Why not ask the people to pay again? They intended to pay you and as you delivered the product they owe you the money. If this happened with a sale to me, I would request the seller to bill me through Paypal again.

Gerda

Pinguin