design gallery

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The message is the same one that comes up when switching to Corel draw. It's bogus, probably due to a bug, but that's not the real problem. Digitizer uses Horizon Link for the "send to machine" function. However due to a bug it does not open Horizon Link when sending, so nothing happens. All you need to do is open Horizon Link first, before sending to the machine. Then everything will work as it should.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "judithrs" <abbieshat@...> wrote:

After I open a design in design gallery I usually send it easy design and then to the machine. When trying to send it to the machine a message comes up across the machine emb mode>graphics mode. I have no idea whats up.
Judy

judithrs <abbieshat@...>