Update of Horizon

meowmie <meowmie@...>

hmm, maybe it doesn't have 3d - write to Steve (support@...) and ask him :).

Jennie

From: vicki chrobak
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 5:07 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Update of Horizon

Jennie, I just looked at it but didn't see any 3-D capability.  Did I miss it?
--
Vicki Jo

Did you try Sew-What Pro by Sands computing? They have Sew What Pro and Sew Cat and Sew Art which does all of that and is VERY reasonalby priced AND Steve already updated Sew What Pro for the hoops for the 12000. SewCat even lets you catalog and see the designs that are zipped so you don't have to unzip too see them. They also have great support on their yahoo group.

Jennie

vicki chrobak

Jennie, I just looked at it but didn't see any 3-D capability.  Did I miss it?
--
Vicki Jo

Did you try Sew-What Pro by Sands computing? They have Sew What Pro and Sew Cat and Sew Art which does all of that and is VERY reasonalby priced AND Steve already updated Sew What Pro for the hoops for the 12000. SewCat even lets you catalog and see the designs that are zipped so you don't have to unzip too see them. They also have great support on their yahoo group.

Jennie

vicki chrobak

Thanks so much Jim. Looks like some very useful updates.

--
Vicki Jo

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The first Horizon Link update is available now:
http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/horizon_link_v101.html
It does not unzip files, something that Janome has never done in the past. I don't expect that to change, since Windows can unzip things.

If you want to settle on one set of software, I'd go with BuzzTools. Buzz Xplore is great for cataloging, and it interfaces with both Buzz Edit and Buzz Size so you can use one program as the "hub" of all your design processing.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:

Jim, Do you know of anything in the works to update the Horizon progam?
Specifically to convert, unzip & catalog designs with 3-D option &
customizing. I've been using a combination of HV 6.1 Customizing, 4D &
Buzz Size. I got a new laptop for christmas & would like to reduce the
software. I don't plan on digitizing but my dealer said Digi Jr. would
do all these things. I couldn't find any info. at the Janome site.
I've also been looking at BuzzExplore v2 & BuzzEdit. I know they don't
have the MC12000 hoops yet but an update should take care of that,
hopefully soon.

--
Vicki Jo

vicki chrobak