Introducing myself from Denmark

laila.wachmann <laila.wachmann@...>

Hi, my name is Laila and I am from Denmark. Two weeks ago I purchased a Janome MC12000 and a Janome Cover Pro 1000CPX. The Janome brand is quite new to me, since I have been using a Pfaff Creative Vision 5.0 for the 3 years, I have been embroidering.
I am very excited to get to know my Janome machines better. I have heard so many great things - especially about the C12000.
I am convinced, that this group will be useful for me and please forgive me, if my english isn´t 100% correct :o)

Greetings from Denmark,
Laila

Maria Boyle

Hello Laila,

Welcome to the group. I am not the moderator, just another member who, like you, recently got the MC12000. You are going to love this machine. I own a Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond for 3 years now. I was not looking for another embroidery machine. However, I drove my friend to the Janome dealer, she was going to buy this machine. When the educator was demonstrating this machine and showing its options, I fell in love. That is how I became the proud owner. I even named her Baby Jane. :)

The things that sold me on the MC 12000, we're, 9mm stitches, the magnifier, pull out light. But what really blew me away was the free arm Embroidery capability and the easy stitch plate removal. This machine embroiders like a dream. I have made three embroidered projects and I only pick up my machine on November 23rd. Go to photos and check out my album, you can see the three projects I made. Album name Maria B.

Congratulations on your new baby. :).
As for your English.... It's perfect. :)

María

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 29, 2011, at 7:02 AM, "laila.wachmann" <laila.wachmann@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, my name is Laila and I am from Denmark. Two weeks ago I purchased a Janome MC12000 and a Janome Cover Pro 1000CPX. The Janome brand is quite new to me, since I have been using a Pfaff Creative Vision 5.0 for the 3 years, I have been embroidering.
I am very excited to get to know my Janome machines better. I have heard so many great things - especially about the C12000.
I am convinced, that this group will be useful for me and please forgive me, if my english isn´t 100% correct :o)

Greetings from Denmark,
Laila

Patricia Ward

Greetings, Laila,  Welcome to the best source for information and reliability for this machine.  Jim is the guru of Janome.
And you will love Janome machines.  I was converted from Bernina machines in 1995 and I have been very happy since with the quality of Janome; their machines just keep getting better and stronger while doing so many different things.

Enjoy,
Pat in Maryland, USA