12000 manual

Vickie

Does anyone know of an on-line manual for the 12000? We are traveling and I meant to bring mine along to read, but forgot it! A PDF version would be awesome as I could put it on my iPad!!

Thanks --Vickie
Fort Davis, TX

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

OK, here's your early Christmas present:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48356382/12000%20Manual.pdf

To put it on your iPad follow these steps:
1. If you don't have iBooks installed on the iPad, download it now from the App Store. It's free!

2. Open the link above in Safari on your iPad.

3. In the top right corner of the page look for a button labeled "Open in iBooks". If you don't see it tap the screen. Touch the button.

The instruction book will be opened in iBooks. It will be in the PDFs collection, but you can move it using the Edit button on the top right.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Vickie" <vickie_fowler@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of an on-line manual for the 12000? We are traveling and I meant to bring mine along to read, but forgot it! A PDF version would be awesome as I could put it on my iPad!!

Thanks --Vickie
Fort Davis, TX

lmsoriginals1@sbcglobal.net <lmsoriginals1@...>

Do you know if this same scenerio will work on a PC? I (dahhh) did the same thing - brought the 12000 to my winter home and left all the instruction books behind. Doesn't normally matter - untill you absolutely have to look something up. THANK YOU

I am LOVING my new machine!

Linda S.

[...]

redrocks55

Yes it does, I just downloaded it to my PC. Just to see if I could.

Marcia

Do you know if this same scenerio will work on a PC? I (dahhh) did the same thing - brought the 12000 to my winter home and left all the instruction books behind. Doesn't normally matter - untill you absolutely have to look something up. THANK YOU

I am LOVING my new machine!

Linda S.

.

Vickie

Jim Stutsman, you are my hero!!!! Thank you so very much. Now I can read this while hubby takes his turn with the driving!

--Vickie

[...]

Liz

Jim, Thank you so much for this online Manual, now I have it on my iPad with your FootBook reference Book. It is so handy.
Christmas wishes to all. Liz in Australia

Pinguin

Hello Jim,
thanks a lot.
I have a Dutch manual, but it is nice to have the English version as PDF as well. It makes it easier to understand some of the conversations on the list as things are sometimes translated different than I would expect. (Example: Quiet mode is translated as Eco mode)

Recently Adobe made an app to read PDF's so there is an alternative to iBooks, allthough I like iBooks.

Gerda