Topics

circular sewing attachment

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The 11000 circular sewing attachment does work on the 12000. HOWEVER - to remove it you have to take off the plate, as the extra length of the 12000 does not allow enough movement. The one listed in the accessory brochure is probably modified for that, as it should not be necessary to remove the plate to remove it.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "janetpiekarski" <jsm1144@...> wrote:

I noticed in the accessories booklet that there is a circular attachment and the part no. is different from the 11000 one. I cannot see any differences and it doesn't look any longer (and the bobbin cover plate is the same)and the 11000 one fits.. Why are they giving it a special number...more money??

janetpiekarski