Some questions for Jim - Thank you !!

ANNE <amd15@...>

Hi Jim and the other ladies who responded to my message.

Thank you for the great information and Jim - I have downloaded the files you mentioned so I can take a good look at what comes with the machine. As I have absolutely every foot and accessory for the Horizon 7700 I feel a little reluctant to sell them all when I sell my 7700 so the Foot Holder seems to be the best bet for me - do you by any chance know the part number for this holder? for either the 7700 or the 11000 as either seems to be okay, I can then ask the dealer in Dubai to order for me. Also, will the Circular Sewing Attachment (for the 7700) work on the 12000?

That's all for now, until the next time LOL!!

Warm Wishes,
Annie in Saudi Arabia

llusby <lindalusby@...>

Annie, I am so jealous of you. I lived in Dhahran for 13+ years and enjoyed the "cost savings" of the Janome dealership in Dubai. For sure you got a great deal financially. I bought my 12000 about two months ago here in Colorado and just love it. I'm sure you'll love yours too. You will be the envy of all!

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Foot holder part numbers are:
7700 - 846572004
11000 - 830504017

The Circle Stitcher does work with the 12000.