From: Liz
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 7:46 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Edit a Design

I have an inbuilt design I like on the machine and would like to be able to edit it in my 5D software to use it with another design. What I want to know, is it possible to put it on a USB from the machine to be able to use it in my software. Liz

meowmie <meowmie@...>

Yes, you can, open the design in edit mode, save it to a usb drive and transfer to your computer. I've done that for a few of the designs.

Jen