From: Liz To: janome12000@...
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 6:47 AM
Subject: [janome12000] stitch patterns shaded pink

When you lift up the top cover some of the stitch patterns are shaded pink. The Educator at the Launch explained the reason why they were but can't remember what she told us.Anyone know?? Liz

Sherry Martin

If I remember right from my lesson, those designs can be mirrored up and down, not just left and right.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, meowmie <meowmie@...> wrote:

The manual explains it but I can't remember what page - it has something to do with which patterns can't be done in  certain mode.... There is just one small sentee in the manual and it took me forever to find it at the dealers when I was looking for why they were shaded pink - of course, now I don't remember - but it really is in the manual :).

Jen

When you lift up the top cover some of the stitch patterns are shaded pink. The Educator at the Launch explained the reason why they were but can't remember what she told us.Anyone know?? Liz

vicki chrobak

On the stitch plate cheat sheet attached to the machine at top, it shows horizontal mirror imaging symbol in pink--perhaps this means all stitches in pink can be mirror-imaged horizontally???

--
Vicki Jo

If I remember right from my lesson, those designs can be mirrored up and down, not just left and right.

Sherry Martin

Yes, that's what I meant by up and down not just left and right.