New to Group

dkuhlman4891

Hi all,
So glad I found this group. I have had my 12000 since 11/21 and am in heaven. I already found the answer to my first question, which had to do with the 7mm Q3 stitch.
I too wondered if they went the wrong way on the scant quarter inch. Glad I am not alone in that thinking. Has anyone seen release notes for the version 1.01 upgrade? Would like to know what was fixed besides the addition of the languages before I upgrade. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Donna in SE MN.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The release notes are on the update page:
http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/index.html
"correction of minor issues from version 1.0" is all the notes you get. This is typical Janome. It's been our experience that the big issue was not being able to reliably connect a computer to the machine.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "dkuhlman4891" <dkuhlman4891@...> wrote:

Hi all,
So glad I found this group. I have had my 12000 since 11/21 and am in heaven. I already found the answer to my first question, which had to do with the 7mm Q3 stitch.
I too wondered if they went the wrong way on the scant quarter inch. Glad I am not alone in that thinking. Has anyone seen release notes for the version 1.01 upgrade? Would like to know what was fixed besides the addition of the languages before I upgrade. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Donna in SE MN.

dkuhlman4891

Yep - I found those -- just wondering what the "Minor Issues" were. Have you taken the update?? Jim - were you at institute? I think I may have met you in one of Tervor's sessions.......