--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Judy <judyjanome@...> wrote:

Thank you Donna I really do appreciate it. I have to make another tree as one got a home at my dogs vet today and my daughter in Florida saw the satin one and asked for it. Again thanks for all your help. Judy

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2011, at 4:32 PM, "Donna Morton" <demorton@...> wrote:

Okay, here I go! I’ll report back later today. I have a theory but like all theories, I have to test it out.

Donna M
Canada

From: Maria Boyle
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 12:05 PM
To: janome12000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [janome12000] The Tree Stitchout -- which part caused the problem?

Hi Donna,

The problem started at tree 4, that would be part 5. Part one is the trunk.

María

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 7, 2011, at 2:43 PM, "Donna Morton" <demorton@...> wrote:

I love a puzzle! I have bought the design that seems to have some problems and would like to test it out on my 12000. As the design is in several parts, which part had the problem?

Donna M
Canada

Judy <judyjanome@...>

Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 12:05 PM

Hi Donna,

     The problem started at tree 4,  that would be part 5.  Part one is the trunk.

María

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 7, 2011, at 2:43 PM, "Donna Morton" <demorton@...> wrote:

I love a puzzle!  I have bought the design that seems to have some problems and would like to test it out on my 12000.  As the design is in several parts, which part had the problem?

Donna M
Canada

Maria Boyle

Cool... Cant wait.  :)