Rolling Tote

sallyhsews

I'm Sally from East Central FL and I've been a Jim Stutsman fan almost as long as I've been a Janome fan. Jim, thanks so much for this group. My 12,000 is on the way and I hope arriving next week. I have been looking for a rolling tote that will fit the width of this machine. Has anyone found one that will work?

Sally

Sherry Martin

I'm not positive that it will fit the 12000 but I had a tote from Blue Fig that fit my 11000. I actually traded it in when I got the 12000 because I bought a 3160 to take to classes and I wanted a smaller tote for that instead. I got what I think was a really good deal by trading in my 11000 and a 24x32 sew steady table, cloth setter and all other accessories that won't fit either the 12000 or 3160. I bought a 12000, a 3160 (which is the one the dealer said was the best for classes), and a replacement sew steady table.

If you google Blue Fig they have a web site, and the sizes of their totes are listed.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "sallyhsews" <SJHuhn@...> wrote:

I'm Sally from East Central FL and I've been a Jim Stutsman fan almost as long as I've been a Janome fan. Jim, thanks so much for this group. My 12,000 is on the way and I hope arriving next week. I have been looking for a rolling tote that will fit the width of this machine. Has anyone found one that will work?

Sally

hubsy7171

Hello, my name is Tina and I comes from Germany. Dear Jim, thank you that you created this group. Get next week I mean 12000, make me happy already much. My sewing machine dealer tested that the 12000 in the Trolley of the Horizon 7700 fits, if the interior bag is removed.
http://www.naehpark.com/naehpark/Naehmaschinen-Sonderausstattung/Janome/Naehmaschinen-Trolley-fuer-Janome-Horizon-7700.html
I am speak not English, and my message was translated.
Best regards tina

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Sherry Martin" <shejmartin@...> wrote:

[...]

Patricia Ward

Hi Sally!  Glad to see you here and also to know you are getting this wonderful machine.  My dealer in Dover said that Janome is working on a rolling tote for the 12000.  He didn't think that the 12000 would fit into the 7700 bag because this machine is a tad larger.

I guess as with all machines, it is so new that all of the accessories and add ons are still on the drawing board or in the process of being made.

Pat

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:07 AM, sallyhsews <SJHuhn@...> wrote:
I'm Sally from East Central FL and I've been a Jim Stutsman fan almost as long as I've been a Janome fan.  Jim, thanks so much for this group. My 12,000 is on the way and I hope arriving next week.  I have been looking for a rolling tote that will fit the width of this machine.  Has anyone found one that will work?

Sally

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Vielen dank Tina. Freuen uns sehr, Sie hier zu haben!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "hubsy7171" <hubsy7171@...> wrote:

Hello, my name is Tina and I comes from Germany. Dear Jim, thank you that you created this group. Get next week I mean 12000, make me happy already much. My sewing machine dealer tested that the 12000 in the Trolley of the Horizon 7700 fits, if the interior bag is removed.
http://www.naehpark.com/naehpark/Naehmaschinen-Sonderausstattung/Janome/Naehmaschinen-Trolley-fuer-Janome-Horizon-7700.html
I am speak not English, and my message was translated.
Best regards tina

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Hey Sally, good to see you here! As previous posts have indicated, the Horizon 7700 trolley can work. I'm not a big fan of that bag, though, as it's rather poorly made. Blue Fig makes very nice bags, and if they don't have one big enough yet, they will. At Janome Institute I saw the president of Janome America wheeling around a tote that looked like a hard shell type of carrier, and I suspect it may have been a prototype of a new product from Janome. You can bank on them having something available, though I have no idea of a time frame.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "sallyhsews" <SJHuhn@...> wrote:

I'm Sally from East Central FL and I've been a Jim Stutsman fan almost as long as I've been a Janome fan. Jim, thanks so much for this group. My 12,000 is on the way and I hope arriving next week. I have been looking for a rolling tote that will fit the width of this machine. Has anyone found one that will work?

Sally

Virginia

The machine comes with 2 fantastic covers.  One for the machine itsefl and one for the Embroidery arm when it is not attached to the machine.  The one for the embroidery is going to keep your arm safe and stable and I do not think you will be toting the machine with the arm on without keeping it safe in its own case.  The machine itself without the arm attached will fit fine either in the Marie Osmond case that was available for the 11,000SE or the Horizon case either one will work.

VirginiaFL