Picked up my 12000 today

Frecia Kelly

o.k.....now I have to see a photo of that thing the dealer made.  It sounds like it might work for several of my balky threads.  I have a very helpful husband who can use some winter projects.

Fyfee

Whooopeeeeeeeee! !!! Picked up my 12000 today!! It is still in the box as I am going to watch the instruction video quite a few times before I get it out of the box.

I use a lot of metallic thread and have little thing one of the dealers made. It is a vertical spindle set on a rotating disk, the metallic thread comes off the spool sideways and goes through a hole cut in a piece of wood that is also on the stand that holds the vertical spindle and disk. This makes the metallic thread come off the cone sideways and stay coming off sideways for approx 15cm and it rarely ever tangles..... .....hope this is clearer than mud
Kris in Australia

grandma

Can you take a picture of it for us?

kkrissyb <krissy.b@...>