Serger issues - and flat lock seams

Didi Newhouse

Love this group too! I’m always learning!

On Nov 25, 2020, at 12:47 PM, Jayne Griffith <jaynegriffith@hotmail.com> wrote:

I love this group!
Jayne

Jayne Griffith

I love this group!
Jayne

Cat - N

June, I think we all go through a 'learning process' that is unique to our individual situation, but I agree that is sure is nice when you can get the benefit of someone else's 'learning process' and not have to duplicate every mistake everyone else has ever made, and can feel more at ease using machines that might hold something of an 'intimidation factor' for us.

- Cat

June E Hudspeth

I couldn't agree with Cheryl more.

This is the 'greatest" group I've ever had the pleasure of belonging too. Not only do you get "tremendous" support, but you get "lot's of it" from, many, many people.

Sometimes it takes a village and this group is that and more.

I also love hearing the personal stories. Cheryl, Favy (spelling), Cat, to name just a few - you have almost "bared your souls" and I love each and every one of you.

Thanks for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

June