Topics

depth on surface that is needed

Patricia Ward

Can anyone give me a clue as to the depth needed behind the machine for using the embroidery unit and the largest hoop?

I am hoping my machine will be in this week yet and I am trying to get my sewing room arranged to bring her home.

Thank you for any info...

Pat

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

You need 13 inches behind the machine for any hoop that uses the arm in open position. None of the hoops extend beyond the end of the arm, so the arm itself serves as a measuring device. Nice!