Top thread

card.cuts@...

There's a bobbin case designed especially for this, with slightly lower tension than the standard bobbin case to correct the balance between the upper and lower threads. You can see it here:
https://www.janome.com/accessories/accessories/bobbin-holder-for-free-motion-quilting/

Lyn Quine

I would tighten the top tension, the bobbin thread a higher tension than than the top thread and is pulling it down, tighten the top tension a bit and it will equal it out.

Vickie Wright

Hi my friend is an owner of the 9400 and she is having trouble when free motioning and the top thread shows on the bottom. I have told her different size needle. Anyone have any good advice? Thanks for help in advice
--
Vickie in Ohio and Florida