And?

Lorrie Gauthier

Just entered mine and colours you uploaded are pretty darn close. You rock.

Lorrie Gauthier

Thanks so much Jim! It’s a wonderful app.

Lorrie Gauthier

Thanks Jim. Anything will work. I’m not sure there are many of us left using them. Maybe this image will help a bit.

Jim Stutsman

I will add the Marsha Pollard and Thimbleberries sets using the links you provided. (Thanks for that!) However the colors shown are photographs, which means there are several shades of each color. In the past this has created darker colors than the actual thread. If you find that they don't match well let me know, or fix them and submit the corrections.

Lorrie Gauthier