Need Masks

Mary Green

Ideally, yes. It is a restricted facility- my daughter is a pharmacist there, and I can assure you mailing masks to her is far faster than mailing to the facility. Every mask sent to her goes to a member of the medical facility there. It is her life you are saving as well, so I thank you.

blue_lak

Most hospitals, at least here in the DMV area, are coordinating with one point/person (different for each hospital) for receiving masks, who then may determine which department is most in need at the hospital. If cloth masks, they go directly to the hospital laundry for sterilization before anything else. Their mail/package receiving systems usually can't handle these types of deliveries.
Jan

Ceil J

Wouldn't it be better to send them right to the hospital?

Mary Green

Northern Navajo Medical Center is in desperate need of masks- especially solid color-black, white, navy or grey. Elastic is OK, but they must have pleats. Please help! Send to:
Holly Green
400 Nelson Ave.
Apt. 3105
Farmington, NM 87401