Hoop Storage?

Nyssa Lanzafame

I have a vague recollection that Diane had posted a tutorial or the likes regarding how to make a bag to store and hang our hoops in.  I always thought i would get to it eventually, well it looks like i have found the opportunity!  But now i cannot find the post LOL!  i tried seaching here, and files, and on the website...have i lost my mind too?
If someone can point me in the right direction id be grateful thank you!
Nyssa

Jim Stutsman

It's in the Resources section of the My 15000 app.

Pixey

Actually, it is under the Projects section...not Resources.

But I really appreciate the question having been asked because I had totally missed those options for more helpful information at the bottom of the screen on the app.

Cheers,
Pixey (who has now been retired for a bit over a week and is really enjoying it!)

On Apr 11, 2020, at 5:37 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

It's in the Resources section of the My 15000 app.

Jim Stutsman

Obviously the Cabin Fever has gotten me! Thanks for the correction.