What strength fishing magnets ?

Patricia Ward

Diane and Jim,
What strength fishing magnets are you using on your hoop?    I find there are ones from 40 lbs to 400 lbs ( obviously not needed!)

I was looking at the 40 lbs or 75 lbs.   I thought 40 lbs placed strategically around the hoop would be ok.

Pat

Diane Stutsman

I used 75 lbs. DIYMAG on Amazon. They held a large heavy quilt that was heavily pieced. Just don’t set them down on the bed of the machine. They don’t cause a problem, just hard to remove.

Patricia Ward

Thank you, Diane.  I didn't know if the 75 lb would have a strong enough field to do damage to the machine... glad to hear they don't.

Going to go order now: I was looking at those this morning before I asked.

Pat