Thread book

Mary E

Will you be considering adding embroidery threads to this app? I have many of several different companies and it would help me keep track better
Mary E

Jim Stutsman

Since the entire app was created around machine embroidery thread, I'm assuming you are asking about hand embroidery. We categorize those as "Floss", which isn't really a fiber type, but it helps us organize. Currently we have 17 types from these companies:
Anchor, Angel Floss, Au Ver a Soie d'Alger, DMC, J & P Coats, Valdani, and Weeks Dye Works. More will be added as we find them.

Mary E

Thank you!