ThreadBook 1.4

Jim Stutsman

ThreadBook version 1.4 has just been approved and should be in the App Store sometime later today or tomorrow. If you have automatic updates turned on, it will download once it's in the store. On the surface this will appear to be a minor update, with some functions made a bit easier to use. Inside, though, it's a major overhaul. The entire process of adding new threads to the Library has been updated. When new threads have been added you will get a notice on the "Contents" page. I've also rebuilt the help system and a full product manual is now included in the app. We now have 254 brands containing more than 30,000 different threads. Thanks so much to everyone for your help and continued support!

Janet

Thanks so much

Janet

On Mar 3, 2020, at 10:32 AM, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

ThreadBook version 1.4 has just been approved and should be in the App Store sometime later today or tomorrow. If you have automatic updates turned on, it will download once it's in the store. On the surface this will appear to be a minor update, with some functions made a bit easier to use. Inside, though, it's a major overhaul. The entire process of adding new threads to the Library has been updated. When new threads have been added you will get a notice on the "Contents" page. I've also rebuilt the help system and a full product manual is now included in the app. We now have 254 brands containing more than 30,000 different threads. Thanks so much to everyone for your help and continued support!

Beverly Michaluk

Hi,

I am new to the thread box is there any YouTube videos on it?

Thanks for the great invention I know it’ll come in handy for me.

Bev

--

Beverly

Wayne and Karen

Thank you Jim. Fabulous work!

On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 at 2:32 am, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
ThreadBook version 1.4 has just been approved and should be in the App Store sometime later today or tomorrow. If you have automatic updates turned on, it will download once it's in the store. On the surface this will appear to be a minor update, with some functions made a bit easier to use. Inside, though, it's a major overhaul. The entire process of adding new threads to the Library has been updated. When new threads have been added you will get a notice on the "Contents" page. I've also rebuilt the help system and a full product manual is now included in the app. We now have 254 brands containing more than 30,000 different threads. Thanks so much to everyone for your help and continued support!

Jim Stutsman

You can download the PDF manual here and the list of brands (constantly updated) here.

Jocelyne Levesque

Hi Jim,

I just recently aquired the Thread Book and getting ready to add my stash of threads.  However in the metallic section I do not see the Wonderful Spotlite library.  On your next update would it be possible to add it please?

Jim Stutsman

It has been added. Does anyone know where I can find a chart for Duran Polysoft thread? It may only be sold in Europe. Thanks!

Jocelyne Levesque

Thank-you

Pat B

Jim, try a search for Durak instead of Duran.
pat

Pat B

Hi Jim,
do a search for Durak rather than Duran.
Pat

Jim Stutsman

Actually I was searching for Durak, but autocorrect bit me when I posted. I think I have found what I need. Thanks!

Sharon Simmons

Hi Jim – I have automatic updates turned on my ipad, but my ThreadBook has not updated.  Is it still in the process?  Thanks. Sharon

ThreadBook version 1.4 has just been approved and should be in the App Store sometime later today or tomorrow. If you have automatic updates turned on, it will download once it's in the store. On the surface this will appear to be a minor update, with some functions made a bit easier to use. Inside, though, it's a major overhaul. The entire process of adding new threads to the Library has been updated. When new threads have been added you will get a notice on the "Contents" page. I've also rebuilt the help system and a full product manual is now included in the app. We now have 254 brands containing more than 30,000 different threads. Thanks so much to everyone for your help and continued support!

Jim Stutsman

It’s in the store, and should update, but Apple does not do that instantly. I doubt if they check more than once a day. You can force it by opening the App Store and searching for ThreadBook. Instead of a price you’ll see a cloud with an arrow coming out of it. Tap that and it will update.

Deborah Blaker

Jim is the Glide thread in the app.  I don't see it.

Debbie Blaker

On Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 05:04:01 PM CST, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

You can download the PDF manual here and the list of brands (constantly updated) here.

Jim Stutsman

If you search for Glide you’ll find it. I put it in as “Fil-Tec Glide 40wt”, which caused people to not see it.

Freda Howard

Thanks