Topics

wifi connection

Joyce VanAtta

Thanks, Jim, for your help.
It took a few minutes, but it finally works now!!

Joyce

Jim Stutsman

It appears that you are using Horizon Link Suite to send designs to the machine. You can use WiFi, but you must configure it first. From the screen of the Editing Tool in HLS click the circle in the top left corner, then “Settings”. Change from USB to WiFi and you should be able to connect. That’s assuming that you have first used Settings on the  machine to connect it to your network. You can use your Surface Pro with Horizon Link Suite, but not with the Janome apps. Those are all iPad only.

Joyce VanAtta

Hi Jim
I recently got the Janome 15000 and am learning to use it.
Today I tried to sent a design by wifi to my machine from my
computer, but I got the message to connect my computer and
machine with the cable.  Is this the way I have to do it.  I do
not have an ipad, I have Surface Pro 3.  Will that work somehow?

Thanks, Joyce