Topics

Does FootBook auto update?

Pam from Warm and Sunny Florida

Thank you Jim for that info, love your app! I have learned so much from these videos, great job.

Elizabeth Mccall

Just purchased the Footbook App ... This will be a good learning day, as I won't watch the Super Bowl  !
 I love the 15000 App.   Janome really missed  the SCORE on that project idea , but so glad some one made a  TOUCHDOWN with it !  Thanks, Jim & Diane !

On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 4:41 PM Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
All of our apps will update automatically if your settings allow it. You have the latest version. We will be updating the content as soon as we can get the foot or two that are new. Usually these things are revealed by Janome far in advance of them actually being available. Thanks for using our app!

Jim Stutsman

All of our apps will update automatically if your settings allow it. You have the latest version. We will be updating the content as soon as we can get the foot or two that are new. Usually these things are revealed by Janome far in advance of them actually being available. Thanks for using our app!

Pam from Warm and Sunny Florida

I have version 4.2.1 of the FootBook. How can I tell if I have the most updated version? I could not find anywhere to check for updates. Love the videos, great job!