WOW!

Maria Morrow

The tips Jim and Dianne give are TOTALLY AMAZING!!!  The time they dedicates to this group indicates his love for sewing, quilting, and for helping others.  I can’t say enough how much I appreciate you both, as I know everyone in this group does!!!

Maria Morrow, Treasurer
Camellia Quilters of Slidell
985-640-5024

On Oct 29, 2019, at 3:26 PM, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

It sounds like you may have debris stuck between the tension discs in your machine. Take a piece of fabric (denim is great), fold it in half, and use the folded edge to "floss" out the tension slot at the top of the machine. That usually will dislodge whatever is caught in there (usually a piece of thread) and save you a trip to the dealer.

Gail

Where can I find JIm's Tips?

Jim Stutsman

Well they are scattered from here to breakfast in old newsletters, this list, buried in websites, and in cobweb-filled corners of my questionably functional mind. If you are a long-time list member you’ve already seen them.

Cynthia Dickerson

To find Jim's tips!

 Jim is always  giving  some good directions, repairs or sewing tips to help everyone with their sewing machines.  I keep everything from the Janome 15000 that I think might be of help in the future.  I copy and paste his messages into microsoft word.  Then I save them to a file on my computer.  When I have a problem, this is the first place I look for a solution.

Do you sew?  Please visit my blog at www.cynsew.com for tutorials.