Topics

New Member Here

Kathy Strabel

Hello. I am new to this Janome Group. Since the shake-up in Yahoo Groups, you will probably be getting a lot of new members in the near future. I believe some of the Yahoo Groups will also be relocating here.

I have 2 Janome machines; a sew-only Skyline S7 and the MC500e embroidery-only.  I also have 2 other "not Janome" machines that I keep at the ready on my sewing table. Each one of my machines excels in several things, and I tend to use all four of them for specific sewing/embroidery tasks. Machines like to be used and maintained. MY embroidery software is Embird.

I am looking forward to scrolling through the many topics and messages already on this Group, and adding a comment or question occasionally.   I have found lots of help on this type of platform.

Happy stitching and sewing to all
Kathy Strabel   Camas WA

Jim Stutsman

Welcome to the group Kathy! We're happy to have you here. We're a friendly lot, not always the most dignified, but always ready to help. The group is ad-free, other than the occasional commercial injected by the group owner in moments of self-promotional madness. Enjoy some tea and biscuits on the hospitality table in the lobby, but take care not to wake him up from his daily nap!

Ann Jones

........and that is why we all remain members. Jim's light touch, sense of frivolity and humour overlays an extensive and deep knowledge that supports us all.
I wish I had had a teacher like him back at school- age of slate and chalk not mentioned:)

Ann

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail. Get the app

On Thursday, 24 October 2019, 12:39:56 AM ACDT, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Welcome to the group Kathy! We're happy to have you here. We're a friendly lot, not always the most dignified, but always ready to help. The group is ad-free, other than the occasional commercial injected by the group owner in moments of self-promotional madness. Enjoy some tea and biscuits on the hospitality table in the lobby, but take care not to wake him up from his daily nap!

Sewhat

They are awesome

Donna Strode