350E price

Jim Stutsman

Good catch - I totally forgot the EmbF folder. It would have been so much easier if Janome had used the same scheme for all machines. Unfortunately it’s been 10 years since I last worked with those folders, and that part of my memory appears to have been written over by something else.

katz11west

Ok I have tried in my designs folder , out of my designs folder, I set up a sub folder .  See attachment.  The machine still won't recognize the designs. Even when I didn't have a sub folder but just a redwork cats folder in the My Designs they still didn't show up.  I'm not sure why.

katz11west

Thanks for all the help.  I had too many folders.  Lyn you're right the folder of designs has to be saved to the Embf  folder not My Designs.  When I made that change it worked and my machine was able to see the files.
Thanks again.  Maybe I can now get some embroidery done!

Lorrie

Cat - N

Congratulations!

I saw your other emails, too.  So glad you are able to get your designs to the 350e.  You must be thrilled!!!

- Cat (FL)