Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 5:28 AM
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Sweatshirts

I went online to buy some sweatshirts to start embroidering for Christmas and can't decide where to buy from.  They all say they're the best.  I would like good quality and heavy sweatshirts.  Does anyone have a preference who makes a great sweatshirt?
_._,_._,_

J Fraker

I like Gildan sweatshirts and tees better than any other. They are nice and thick.