Topics

Question about 14000

J Fraker

I seem to recall reading that the 14000 is the same as the 15000 without wi-fi?  Is this correct?

Jim Stutsman

Yes, that’s correct.

Kathy

I have a 14000 and love it. I opted for it over the 15000 because I didn’t want the WiFi and the price was a bit less.

kathy

J Fraker

That was my thinking. I don't care about the Wi-Fi. Right now I have the 12000, and I wonder if it is worth trading up to the 14000. What does it do that the 12000 does not?

On Sun, Oct 13, 2019, 8:45 AM Kathy <poolekc@...> wrote:

I have a 14000 and love it. I opted for it over the 15000 because I didn’t want the WiFi and the price was a bit less.

kathy

Cat - N

The 14000 not having WiFi installed is one of the differences between it and the 15000, but both are VERY NICE machines.

- Cat (FL)

From: J Fraker <frakersfunnyfarm@...>
Date: 10/14/19 11:43 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Question about 14000

[...]

I also use a clothsetter which helps with hooping and centering.

[...]

Maybe something like this would help...

https://www.shop.dzgns.com/products/perfect-alignment-laser

https://www.sewvacdirect.com/janome-artistic-perfect-alignment-laser/

- Cat (FL)