Janome screen saver crashing

Jim Stutsman

You can use the ScreenSaverTool in Horizon Link Suite. It's not quite as easy as the app, and you have to use a USB flash drive to carry the images to the machine, but it shouldn't crash. What most likely happened is that the Janome app did something that no longer works in the latest version of iOS on your iPad. If you opted in to crash reporting, they will get a report on the crash. However with iOS 13 about to drop, they are most likely scrambling to get everything up to date. Look for an update to the ScreenSave app sometime in October or later.

Johnstonr9@...

I have v3 15000 memorycraft purchased last year. The janome screen saver app used to work great and enjoyed seeing photos of my grans on the machine. Since the first of the year every time I try to set a photo to the machine the app crashes. Any suggestions as to a work around? Yes, I update the iPad and the machine along with all the software as needed.