Topics

transfer files from stitch composer to USB stick

huskiclay@...

I am trying to transfer files from the stitch composer program to a USB stick to take to the machine  but i do not seem to do it correctly despite following instructions (or I think I am following instructions)  does anyone have tips?

Thanks

Having you USB attached to the machine look for de Emb folder, maybe your design is in there.

Enviado desde Yahoo Mail para iPhone

El sábado, agosto 24, 2019, 7:18 a. m., huskiclay@... <huskiclay@...> escribió:

I am trying to transfer files from the stitch composer program to a USB stick to take to the machine  but i do not seem to do it correctly despite following instructions (or I think I am following instructions)  does anyone have tips?

Thanks

favymtz

The program installs the stitch file into the ORD folder.
After creating the stitch, select Write a Design, the path to the usb opens.
Select the usb by clicking on it. When you do this you’ll notice the ORD folder opens and the sub folder of Ordf is available. You can put the stitch file in the ORD or in the Ordf folder, the machine can use either one.
Then when at the machine in the Created Stitches category select the icon to import a file and the ORD folder opens. Find the stitch in whichever folder you saved it in.
Favymtz

huskiclay@...

 thank you for replying - i will get busy and try again.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 2:11 AM favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:
The program installs the stitch file into the ORD folder.
After creating the stitch, select Write a Design, the path to the usb opens.
Select the usb by clicking on it. When you do this you’ll notice the ORD folder opens and the sub folder of Ordf is available. You can put the stitch file in the ORD or in the Ordf folder, the machine can use either one.
Then when at the machine in the Created Stitches category select the icon to import a file and the ORD folder opens. Find the stitch in whichever folder you saved it in.
Favymtz

Kaye Lessard

You need to be on sewing not embroidery
As this is a decorative stitch you made