From: Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Aug 15, 2019 10:22 am
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Janome News Email?

It follows Janome Institute, so it's probably a new top of line machine.

mamacake6@...

I am headed there and it does not appear there will be a 15000 replacement.

JILL BAILEY

I’m hoping that there will be just new updates and gizmos for the 15000 like a stitch regulator

blue_lak

Yes, for those of us with limited space, a 5 thread serger with air threading would be great.

Elizabeth Mccall

Hi there, this is a question off the above subject... for any one who has  send their 15000 to the repair facility in New Jersey
. I just wonder if you had good servicing  & can pass along  any information . That would be great. I am working with my Janome dealer on this matter and hoping for a quick turn around.
What have been your experiences ? I hope good!
Thanks . Eliz. A McCall

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 12:28 PM blue_lak via Groups.Io <blue_lak=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes, for those of us with limited space, a 5 thread serger with air threading would be great.

Virginia

I know of 2 that have sent machines but not the 15,000.  One was the 500 and the other the 12,000 both for constant thread breakage.  Both were repaired and the dealer took the cost not the customer.

Hi there, this is a question off the above subject... for any one who has  send their 15000 to the repair facility in New Jersey
. I just wonder if you had good servicing  & can pass along  any information . That would be great. I am working with my Janome dealer on this matter and hoping for a quick turn around.
What have been your experiences ? I hope good!
Thanks . Eliz. A McCall

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 12:28 PM blue_lak via Groups.Io <blue_lak=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes, for those of us with limited space, a 5 thread serger with air threading would be great.

Vikki Youngmeyer

I sent my 15000 up to Janome in New Jersey. It was sent thru my LQS where I had bought the machine. I would suggest contacting Janome to get a shipping order as the amount I paid to send it up there was twice the amount they paid to ship it back to me. It took about 3 days to get up there and same time to get back. Shipped using UPS Ground both ways.

Service was good. Machine fixed, problem hasn’t arisen since then. I sent it from the LQS and it was returned to the LQS, so can’t comment on anything regarding shipping elsewhere.

Vikki

Houston, TX

Hi there, this is a question off the above subject... for any one who has  send their 15000 to the repair facility in New Jersey

. I just wonder if you had good servicing  & can pass along  any information . That would be great. I am working with my Janome dealer on this matter and hoping for a quick turn around.

What have been your experiences ? I hope good!

Thanks . Eliz. A McCall

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 12:28 PM blue_lak via Groups.Io <blue_lak=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Yes, for those of us with limited space, a 5 thread serger with air threading would be great.

Cheryl Paul

Vikkie,

I think you just paid for ALL of the shipping. I don’t think that Janome and probably many companies DO NOT pay for any of the shipping costs once the machine is out of warranty or if it needs going out of the dealer’s shop for repair. However, I don’t know this for sure, but it would be my guess.

Shipping is expensive - my kids own a business and that is a huge complaint they have in getting goods to their stores, the quilt shops I shop at also complain about shipping costs as well. It seems that nothing is free anymore.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

Vikki Youngmeyer

Yes I paid for all the shipping. The return shipping was attached to the invoice sent to the shop. All invoices, correspondence and machine travel went to the shop, none came out of or went to my home address. I reimbursed the owner of the shop for that shipping expense. I'm saying that it cost me more to ship the machine to Janome using the store's UPS business account - UPS Ground than it did for Janome to ship it back to the shop via their business account UPS Ground. If you have to ship the machine check various options.

Vikki
Houston, TX