MBX 5.5 INstall by Janome, How do you install Corel

Charles Maier

As you might remember I had trouble installing MBX 5.5 and had Janome tech services install it for me.
I was told  would have to install CorelDraw by myself.
I have been trying to install it and it wants a password.
It says I  have an account, when I send forgot password they never send one.
I called their technical services and was told I would hear from them in 24 hours, that was 2 days ago.
Today I called Customer Service and was told I do not have an account.
When I told them that I receive a message from them saying I do, Jan told me to call tech services again.
Has anyone who had Janome install their MBX 5.5 gotten the Corel to install?
I know this is probably trivial but I figured if you buy it you might as well be able to use it.
I am also going to sent Janome a note since they said to call Corel.
Thank you for any information and support
Karen

Heather Penwell

I opened 5.5, went to the draw function, and saw the same Corel login request. I have other Corel products installed on my computer, so I tried my usual password and message said it was incorrect. I did not use the link at that spot to request a password reset. Instead, here are the steps I took and it worked.
1. Go to:    www.corel.com/en/support/your-account/
2. Under personal information, choose “Edit Password”
3. At this point a dialogue box opens up where you can sign in as an existing customer or create an account.
4. Use your email address in the “Existing Customers Sign-In” section, then choose “forgot password”.
5. Another dialogue box opens up “Reset Your Password” with a note to enter the email address associated with your account. Enter it and “submit”.
6. An email will be sent to you with a link to choose a new password. You must choose a new password within 24 hours.
7. Validate the next email.
8. Go to 5.5 , launch the draw icon, enter your Corel password and it will take a few moments to set itself up, but it will work.
9. Note: if you do not have a Corel account, then create one at the dialogue box I mentioned in step 3.

Heather Penwell

Karen.  See my reply to all with instructions to install Corel.  It worked for me.
Heather

Charles Maier

Heather
Thank you for the directions you sent.
I have tried that numerous times and checked Spam and trash for a reset.
I have not received a reset for my password.
I have contacted corel and they want an invoice for my purchase even after sending them screen shots of all the information I have.
I contacted Janome who are contacting Wilcom to see what I can do.
As of today, no one can tell me why I do not get a reset password or will give me a link to reset my password.
I thank you for your help.
Karen