Topics

Glass Fusible Beads

June E Hudspeth

Hi Everyone:  I thought I would share a photo of my finished lighthouse quilt.  Thanks to everyone for the hints/tips on fusible beads.   Special shout out to Marsha - who send me an Amazon link to get them.  I am so thrilled with the results; and will use these glass beads again in the future.  Very easy to use and I love the way they shimmer and shine.  Thank you again everyone.

Gail Berkler

Beautiful

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 6:49 PM June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone:  I thought I would share a photo of my finished lighthouse quilt.  Thanks to everyone for the hints/tips on fusible beads.   Special shout out to Marsha - who send me an Amazon link to get them.  I am so thrilled with the results; and will use these glass beads again in the future.  Very easy to use and I love the way they shimmer and shine.  Thank you again everyone.

Charles Maier

June, 
Your lighthouse quilt is amazing!
I had never seen fusible beads before.
I'm so glad you found them.
Karen M

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 05:47:44 PM CDT, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

Carolyn Gazerro

Absolutely beautiful!

Carolyn 🌹

June E Hudspeth

Thanks!

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gail Berkler
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 4:42 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Glass Fusible Beads

Beautiful

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 6:49 PM June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

June E Hudspeth

Thanks Karen.

I hadn’t either.  But, for the right application, they are really cool 😊.

Thanks again, June

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Charles Maier
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 4:57 PM

June, 

Your lighthouse quilt is amazing!

I had never seen fusible beads before.

I'm so glad you found them.

Karen M

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 05:47:44 PM CDT, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

Estelle Torpy

June,

Thanks for posting a picture of your quilt. It is wonderful. I hadn’t heard of fusible glass beads before and am happy to see the results.

Estelle

On Jul 24, 2019, at 3:02 PM, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

June E Hudspeth

Thank you Estelle.

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Estelle Torpy
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:58 AM

June,

Thanks for posting a picture of your quilt. It is wonderful. I hadn’t heard of fusible glass beads before and am happy to see the results.

Estelle

On Jul 24, 2019, at 3:02 PM, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

Irene Holland

Your lighthouse is gorgeous.

bhd02@...

Nice. New to me too. What pattern did you use for the quilt. My sis is into lighthouses.

Marsha

June,

Looks great!  So glad you were able to get the beads & are happy with them!

Marsha

June E Hudspeth

Thanks so much!

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Irene Holland via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 8:51 AM

Your lighthouse is gorgeous.

June E Hudspeth

Thanks. 

I used:  Lighthouse by Sunset Silhouette Designs, Inc., by Carol Robinson, P.O. Box 1605 Sumner, WA., 98390.

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of bhd02@...
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 9:51 AM

Nice. New to me too. What pattern did you use for the quilt. My sis is into lighthouses.

June E Hudspeth

Thanks Marsha.

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Marsha
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 12:03 PM

June,

Looks great!  So glad you were able to get the beads & are happy with them!

Marsha

bhd02@...

Thanks for info. Should make a nice birthday gift.

June E Hudspeth

Your welcome.

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of bhd02@...
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2019 10:32 AM

Thanks for info. Should make a nice birthday gift.