Topics

Glass Fusible Beads

June E Hudspeth

Hi Everyone:  I thought I would share a photo of my finished lighthouse quilt.  Thanks to everyone for the hints/tips on fusible beads.   Special shout out to Marsha - who send me an Amazon link to get them.  I am so thrilled with the results; and will use these glass beads again in the future.  Very easy to use and I love the way they shimmer and shine.  Thank you again everyone.

Gail Berkler

Beautiful

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 6:49 PM June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone:  I thought I would share a photo of my finished lighthouse quilt.  Thanks to everyone for the hints/tips on fusible beads.   Special shout out to Marsha - who send me an Amazon link to get them.  I am so thrilled with the results; and will use these glass beads again in the future.  Very easy to use and I love the way they shimmer and shine.  Thank you again everyone.

Charles Maier

June,
Your lighthouse quilt is amazing!
I had never seen fusible beads before.
I'm so glad you found them.
Karen M

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 05:47:44 PM CDT, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone:  I thought I would share a photo of my finished lighthouse quilt.  Thanks to everyone for the hints/tips on fusible beads.   Special shout out to Marsha - who send me an Amazon link to get them.  I am so thrilled with the results; and will use these glass beads again in the future.  Very easy to use and I love the way they shimmer and shine.  Thank you again everyone.

Carolyn Gazerro

Absolutely beautiful!

Carolyn 🌹

June E Hudspeth

Thanks!

Hi Everyone:  I thought I would share a photo of my finished lighthouse quilt.  Thanks to everyone for the hints/tips on fusible beads.   Special shout out to Marsha - who send me an Amazon link to get them.  I am so thrilled with the results; and will use these glass beads again in the future.  Very easy to use and I love the way they shimmer and shine.  Thank you again everyone.

June E Hudspeth

Thanks Karen.

I hadn’t either.  But, for the right application, they are really cool 😊.

Thanks again, June

Hi Everyone:  I thought I would share a photo of my finished lighthouse quilt.  Thanks to everyone for the hints/tips on fusible beads.   Special shout out to Marsha - who send me an Amazon link to get them.  I am so thrilled with the results; and will use these glass beads again in the future.  Very easy to use and I love the way they shimmer and shine.  Thank you again everyone.

Estelle Torpy

June,

Thanks for posting a picture of your quilt. It is wonderful. I hadn’t heard of fusible glass beads before and am happy to see the results.

Estelle

On Jul 24, 2019, at 3:02 PM, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone:  I thought I would share a photo of my finished lighthouse quilt.  Thanks to everyone for the hints/tips on fusible beads.   Special shout out to Marsha - who send me an Amazon link to get them.  I am so thrilled with the results; and will use these glass beads again in the future.  Very easy to use and I love the way they shimmer and shine.  Thank you again everyone.

June E Hudspeth

Thank you Estelle.

Thanks for posting a picture of your quilt. It is wonderful. I hadn’t heard of fusible glass beads before and am happy to see the results.

Estelle

On Jul 24, 2019, at 3:02 PM, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone:  I thought I would share a photo of my finished lighthouse quilt.  Thanks to everyone for the hints/tips on fusible beads.   Special shout out to Marsha - who send me an Amazon link to get them.  I am so thrilled with the results; and will use these glass beads again in the future.  Very easy to use and I love the way they shimmer and shine.  Thank you again everyone.

Irene Holland

Your lighthouse is gorgeous.

bhd02@...

Nice. New to me too. What pattern did you use for the quilt. My sis is into lighthouses.

Marsha

June,

Looks great!  So glad you were able to get the beads & are happy with them!

Marsha

June E Hudspeth

Thanks so much!

I used:  Lighthouse by Sunset Silhouette Designs, Inc., by Carol Robinson, P.O. Box 1605 Sumner, WA., 98390.

Nice. New to me too. What pattern did you use for the quilt. My sis is into lighthouses.

June E Hudspeth

Thanks Marsha.

Looks great!  So glad you were able to get the beads & are happy with them!

Marsha

bhd02@...

Thanks for info. Should make a nice birthday gift.

June E Hudspeth

Your welcome.

Thanks for info. Should make a nice birthday gift.