Topics

15000 Thread Coming out of the Take-up Lever

Marsha_Comcast

I gave it a little nudge but there’s not much flex in it. I’ll see if that helps. Thank you for the helpful photos.

Marsha_Comcast

Interesting, wonder what they did and why it would start up again? I’m going to check with the store’s tech to see if it’s something I can adjust without having to bring it in to them.
Hope your’s gets fixed soon too.

Thanks,
Marsha

Ceil J

I had this problem when I first bought my machine (about 5 years ago now) and opened the cover to watch what was happening.  Finally, I pressed the shiny tab in ever so gently and the problem went away for me.  It's the tab you see that is secured by a screw and under the bar-like thing.  Hopefully the photo will make it clear as I have circled the piece but it looks very large so this may not work.  If not I can email the photo to those who want it.

Virginia

I had the same issue with my 12000 when I first got it and there is an adjustment the mechanic can do to correct it
 Be sure with your 15000 that you are clearly making sure your thread in both top and bobbin are in the tensions correctly. Do you use a thread stand? That can help give your top thread a little longer path so it stays a little tighter and remember to use your yellow dot bobbin case for embroidery.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.