Topics

Janome Memory Craft 11000se

Caroline Wright

See details under "Databases" Its for sale

Phyllis Fisher <pfishtales@...>

Yes, I would like to receive message to this group.  I have an 11000 but the info may be beneficial to me also.  Thanks, Phyllis

Jim Stutsman

This group is focused on Janome machines, but no specific model. It doesn't matter which Janome you have, you're welcome here.

Lisa Gmail

Do you know if the artistic edge 12” work with a MacBook Air?

Lisa Gifford

On Jun 28, 2019, at 7:13 AM, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

This group is focused on Janome machines, but no specific model. It doesn't matter which Janome you have, you're welcome here.

Cheryl Paul

The Artistic Edge software is “Windows” compatible. If you have software that allows you to run a Window program, you won’t be able to use the software that comes with the Edge cutter.

Cheryl - Saskatoon