From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Cindy Sipp
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:22 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] MB7 embroidery machine

I am looking for insight on what type of Program/software I need to reformat all of my Viking embroidery designs to the JEF files.

Also needing input of software/

Nancy Reynolds

I have had good luck with Buzz Xplore program for conversions.

On Thursday, June 20, 2019, 09:35:44 AM EDT, Pam Davison <pamyjo2001@...> wrote:

When i changed from viking/pfaff format to jef format it didn't stitch properly.   I have not tried it with Hatch embroidery software.  When i did the conversion it was with viking/pfaff software  maybe version 6?  It was at least 4 or 5 years ago.