From: Pat <pattikowalczyk@...>
Date: 4/3/19 7:13 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Help finding Janome Event on FB

I signed up for a Janome "event" on  FB. The FB group it was on was the "Janome 15000 FB Virtual Guild."  When the time for the event came, I could not find a way to access it.  I know this is not exactly pertinent to this forum, but if there are any members of this group reading this, can you please give me a clue.  I thought I savvy with computers and all....now I know better.
Thanks so much,
Pat Kowalczyk

candy

Someone from the site explained to me that there was no actual event.  Facebook insisted they put a time, but what it was was just files related to the topic being added to the site.

Pat

Dear Virginia and Candy,
Thank you both for responding.  I will look for the topic on the FB page.

Pat

favymtz

If it was a true Janome event this is how it worked.
The 15000 Virtual Guild advertised it but the actual event which was a live class, was on the Janome FB page. So that means you had to go the Janome page to view the event.
The last two events were very good and videos are still on that group to watch.
Favymtz

candy

No it wasn’t an event like that.  The administrator explained it was just files added but Facebook asked for a time so she picked a random time

On Apr 4, 2019, at 8:33 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

If it was a true Janome event this is how it worked.
The 15000 Virtual Guild advertised it but the actual event which was a live class, was on the Janome FB page. So that means you had to go the Janome page to view the event.
The last two events were very good and videos are still on that group to watch.
Favymtz

Pat

Thanks. I appreciate your help.
Pat Kowalczyk