Topics

AcuStitch Software

Lynne Dean

Hello!

i was wondering if anyone had tried the Accustitch software and what they thought of it?  It’s available to order from UK dealers and not expensive.  I'd be using it on my MC12000.  Any thoughts or feedback welcome.

thanks
Lynne

linda pritchett

I just got mine last week, haven’t had time to play with it. I looked through it a little bit, and think it looks like it’s going to be worth it. I’ll let you know more later after trying it.
Linda Pritchett

On Mar 24, 2019, at 6:25 AM, Lynne Dean <fibre.fantasy@...> wrote:

Hello!

i was wondering if anyone had tried the Accustitch software and what they thought of it?  It’s available to order from UK dealers and not expensive.  I'd be using it on my MC12000.  Any thoughts or feedback welcome.

thanks
Lynne

Jim Stutsman

We just got it. Diane is currently working with it in preparation to making a video for the 15000 app. It FINALLY gives us the ability to make stitches into embroidery.

Lynne Dean

Thanks Linda, look forward to hearing how you get on with it.

lynne

Lynne Dean

Thank you Jim.  Might Diane’s video be included in the 12000 app too?  It is a fantastic resource and I’m pretty good with instruction manuals but after getting your app I’ve got so much more out of my machine.  I still find things I’d forgotten the machine can do each time I browse through it.  The quilt binder video in FootBook was a life saver too!

Thanks
Lynne

Jim Stutsman

Yes, it will also go in that app. It will be a few weeks while we get it done.

LindaB 1

--
Does this software work for the 120000?

Jim Stutsman

Yes, it's a Windows program that produces JEF design files. The machines it supports are shown in the top left corner of this PDF:
https://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/pdf/janomebulletin/JTM-1059_AcuStitch_R2.pdf

JILL BAILEY

another Windows only prog ... grrrr apps are Apple HL windows when will they combine

bhd02@...

Jim, will those who already have the app get the additional video? Can't remember how that works.

Jim Stutsman

Yes both the 12000 and 15000 apps will have the video magically appear when it’s ready.

Viola Tani

Lynne,

Looks interesting, how much is it?  Viola

Lynne Dean

Hi Viola

Janome UK quoted me £29 GBP which I thought was very reasonable when you consider the price of some other machine add ons and accessories.

Lynne

Shirley Taylor

I have 10001 that I have not used in a year or more. Can’t connect to my win 10 computer. Now I am ready to let my granddaughter do some embroidery on it.