From: "onlinesewing via Groups.Io" <onlinesewing@...>
Date: 3/10/19 10:23 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Screw with Sliding Guide Foot

Within the Janome brand all needle clamp screws have the same thread. Your dealer can probably order another screw, but only if Janome makes the screws available as a replacement part. If you happen to have an old yarn embroidery attachment from the 9000 era, that needle clamp screw might also work.

Mary Jo Hirsch

Speaking of parts. I’m missing the black cap which fits in the circle foot.  Can it be replaced.

--
null

Pixey

Thanks I will check with him.  Since they all have the same thread it means one for a newer machine would work too.

Pixey

On Mar 10, 2019, at 9:23 PM, onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Within the Janome brand all needle clamp screws have the same thread. Your dealer can probably order another screw, but only if Janome makes the screws available as a replacement part. If you happen to have an old yarn embroidery attachment from the 9000 era, that needle clamp screw might also work.

Jim Stutsman

The post was regarding the screw in the needle clamp, NOT the one that attaches the foot. While the ends of the various needle clamp screws may vary, the actual threads (on the screw, not in the machine) are consistent across the Janome line.