Question for Memory Craft 15000 owners #poll

Patricia Ward

There is no place for Windows PC and i Pad combo.... that is what I need...

Thanks,

Pat

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 5:54 PM onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

What electronic devices do you use with your machine?

1. Windows PC only
2. Mac only
3. Windows PC + Android phone and/or tablet
4. Mac + iPhone and/or iPad
5. Android only
6. iPhone/iPad only

Vote Now

Jim Stutsman

What electronic devices do you use with your machine?

Results

Jim Stutsman

Can you tell I'm not a fan of Windows? Sorry, I've updated the list. I guess I should have a category for those with NO electronics other than the machine, but there are probably not many like that. Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

JeannieH

I mostly use my MacBook, but I also use my iPhone and iPad.

Nancy Wilcox

On Thursday, February 28, 2019, 6:43 PM, Patricia Ward <ward.pm@...> wrote:

There is no place for Windows PC and i Pad combo.... that is what I need...

Thanks,

Pat

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 5:54 PM onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

What electronic devices do you use with your machine?

1. Windows PC only
2. Mac only
3. Windows PC + Android phone and/or tablet
4. Mac + iPhone and/or iPad
5. Android only
6. iPhone/iPad only

Vote Now

Cat - N

I use a Windows PC and iPad for the 15000...because...that is what works with the 15000.

My phone choice is Blackberry, which runs both Blackberry (BBOS v.10) and Android apps, and I have Android tablets as well.

To clarify...my vote 'necessarily' included 'iPhone' because that was the 'closest' choice to what applies to me, but I do not have an iPhone, nor likely will I ever again, so an iPhone app would not be something I would be interested in...nor am I requesting Blackberry or Android apps.  :-)

Sorry...I could not vote 'exactly' what I use...I hope I didn't mess up your poll.

I appreciate all the effort you put into this group, and the iPad apps, which I also have, and I understand complexities with Android and even PC apps.  Thank you so much!

- Cat

Beth

I use IPad and Windows PC

Theresa Lindal

I like my Windows only

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 4:54 PM onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

What electronic devices do you use with your machine?

1. Windows PC only
2. Mac only
3. Windows PC + Android phone and/or tablet
4. Mac + iPhone and/or iPad
5. Android only
6. iPhone/iPad only

Vote Now

Barbara Castle

Windows PC and iPad. I use my Mac to download embroidery files as I don’t use the PC for any purchases.

Barbara C

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 7:16 PM Theresa Lindal <tessy.lindal1@...> wrote:
I like my Windows only

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 4:54 PM onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

What electronic devices do you use with your machine?

1. Windows PC only
2. Mac only
3. Windows PC + Android phone and/or tablet
4. Mac + iPhone and/or iPad
5. Android only
6. iPhone/iPad only

Vote Now

Linda M Robertson <lindamrobertson7@...>

I use iPad and Windows PC

On Feb 28, 2019, at 7:54 PM, Beth <beth_weigt@att.net> wrote:

I use IPad and Windows PC

Pru Joy

Number 3.

        • 🌹🌻🌺🍄🌼🌞🌙🌏❄🌈⚡☁🍃🌷🌸💐🐎🐬🐟🐄🐏🐝🐛🐌🐥

--
🌈🍒💞🌼❤️

Sharon Simmons

I use Windows PC and an IPad.  I have all the apps which are extremely helpful!  Sharon

I like my Windows only

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 4:54 PM onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

What electronic devices do you use with your machine?

1. Windows PC only
2. Mac only
3. Windows PC + Android phone and/or tablet
4. Mac + iPhone and/or iPad
5. Android only
6. iPhone/iPad only

Vote Now

cnystul in Mn.

WINDOWS ONLY

Vikki Youngmeyer

Same here!

Vikki
Houston, TX

Jeanniett Chicky

I agree. I use my PC and IPad. They work very well together. If I am not mistaken. The AcuSetter app can only be used on the IPad

TC Wiley

I have windows PC and iPad along with many others.....but I have an android phone.

Jim Stutsman

I have closed the poll, as it was poorly designed and seems to be causing a lot of confusion. In any case I learned what I needed to know. Now back to creating a new app that will be useful for anyone who sews with any brand of machine!

Andrea LaVergne

I use MacBook Pro with fusion for Windows 10, and an iPad.

Claire Schutz

Wonderful person you are, thanks for the new app that will be coming, know it has to be good, Claire S.