New HD Roller Foot

berninahusq

Hi All,

Apologies if this has already been asked.  Does anyone know if the new HD Roller Foot fits the MC15000 and the MC12000?   This bulletin https://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/pdf/janomebulletin/JTM-1054_Roller_Foot_R.pdf says it fits high shank 9mm machines but doesn't call out either of those two models like some of their bulletins do.  It is shown on what looks like one of their straight stitch sewing machines.

Thanks,
Ed

favymtz

Yes it will fit the 15000, which is a high shank 9mm machine.

bhd02@...

Wow. Thanks for the info. As someone who likes to sew vinyl, this looks like a must. Do you go to Janome for bulletins or can you sign up for them?

Marsha

I use the new HD foot for the 15K on my 8900. It works great, I just move the needle to the right most position. I love this foot.