foot workbook

bdake@sbcglobal.net

i was wondering if there's a work book for MC15000 for the feet.

JILL BAILEY

there are 4 !!! All Janome workbooks . One foot book , the test addendum or Bonding feet , FMQ and final one speciality feet book

Jim has the FootBook app for telling all what feet there are etc !
Thevworkbooks are from Janome

Patricia Ward

bdake--  if you have an iPad, there is The Footbook App that is available at the App store -- it is very well done by Software Miracles and the videos done by Diane are very helpful for you actually see the use of the foot...and if you have ever had trouble with a rolled hem foot or the quilt binder then you really do need this App.

Pat in MD

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 9:33 AM bdake@... <bdake@...> wrote:
i was wondering if there's a work book for MC15000 for the feet.

bdake@sbcglobal.net

Where would I be able to find them.

On Jan 25, 2019, at 9:03 AM, JILL BAILEY <jillbaileydubs16@...> wrote:

there are 4 !!! All Janome workbooks . One foot book , the test addendum or Bonding feet , FMQ and final one speciality feet book

Jim has the FootBook app for telling all what feet there are etc !
Thevworkbooks are from Janome

JILL BAILEY

Not in Janome uk .... lots sells in the states .... it’s very good but not a workbook
meanwhile Jim and Diane’s app Is in the App Store, it’s very good

ikego58

I believe this is the app (or available as a DVD) that everyone is talking about?  It looks good:  http://www.sarahannsmith.com/weblog/?p=6412

Kelly

Jim Stutsman

That's our app alright, but it's old. The links are outdated. This is current:  http://www.onlinesewing.com

bdake@sbcglobal.net

Thank you

Barbara Dake

On Jan 25, 2019, at 11:08 AM, Patricia Ward <ward.pm@...> wrote:

bdake--  if you have an iPad, there is The Footbook App that is available at the App store -- it is very well done by Software Miracles and the videos done by Diane are very helpful for you actually see the use of the foot...and if you have ever had trouble with a rolled hem foot or the quilt binder then you really do need this App.

Pat in MD

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 9:33 AM bdake@... <bdake@...> wrote:
i was wondering if there's a work book for MC15000 for the feet.

Sandie Williamson <stitchin211@...>

Jim & Diane offer the FootBook that is for use with iPhone & iPad only. It can be purchased singly or in a bundle with 'My15000' & 'Quilt in the Hoop', which is iPad only use.
I have spent long periods with FootBook & My15000 & highly recommend both. I've spent little time to date with 'Quilt in the Hoop' but fully expect that part of the bundle will be rated highly just like the others.

Separately, you can get an updated manual (if your machine has been upgraded) from your dealer at no charge which includes all updates and you'll get a pdf link. It's 198 pages but not workbook. Its detail is helpful.

Also, I have recently become aware of 'Quiltmaker MC15000 Workbook' that includes another book, the addendum- there's no need to buy addendum because it is included in the workbook. Amazon offers it @$59.95- I don't own it- (only aware of its existence).

The MC15000 is sufficiently complex that I'm open to having each & every aide in learning all its secrets & at some point, I'll not need their help with each step but so far, I'm a 100% needy 15000 user.
Enjoy all the aides that help master our machines & I hope these items help you master your MC15000.

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019, 7:33 AM bdake@... <bdake@... wrote:

i was wondering if there's a work book for MC15000 for the feet.

ikego58

Great!  Thank you for the link!  Kelly