From: Charlene Kay Bergren <bergren@...>
Date: 1/15/19 9:15 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Error message on 11000

Hi Jim - I just read your response to the 15000 error message regarding  "Raise Presser Foot and Needle Bar, then turn power on again."   I am getting this message periodically on my 11000.  If I turn the power off and then turn it back on, the message usually disappears and it is working ok again.  Does your advice follow the same path on the 11000?  Is there a procedure to find the sensor or will I have to take it back to the service person. I just had it serviced and I think I failed to mention this problem.

Thanks in advance for your advice!