From: onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Dec 24, 2018 10:44 pm
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] max stitches for a design on a 12000?

100,000

Vikki Youngmeyer

If memory serves me correctly, it is 100,000 stitches.

Vikki

Houston, TX

What is the max number of stitches I can do in a design with my Janome 12000?
I have googled and looked thru my manual but I am not seeing this info.
TIA! Joyce

Virginia

100,000.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

What is the max number of stitches I can do in a design with my Janome 12000?
I have googled and looked thru my manual but I am not seeing this info.
TIA! Joyce

Steven C. Haber

I know this has already been answered for the 12000, but I knew I had this somewhere from 2015, a summary of the file types, memory including maximum USB memory stick size,  and max stitches for each Janome machine.

If the attachment doesn't come through, I'll find another way to share it.

When I had my 11000, I remember that although it supported up to a 2GB USB memory stick, the larger the stick, the longer it took to display designs, so I kept small ones around to speed things up.

What is the max number of stitches I can do in a design with my Janome 12000?
I have googled and looked thru my manual but I am not seeing this info.
TIA! Joyce

Pixey

I remember seeing this chart before and it is not quite accurate for the 350e.  You can do a file transfer via a USB, so it should be Y not N.  Also the folder path is actually a double level one EmbF>MyDesign.

I also have stocked up on smaller drives because I find they do work a lot faster and my older 350e in particular liked USB drives of 1G or less.  Trade show giveaways were a great source for these small drives.

Pixey

On Dec 25, 2018, at 10:39 AM, Steven C. Haber <sc_haber@...> wrote:

I know this has already been answered for the 12000, but I knew I had this somewhere from 2015, a summary of the file types, memory including maximum USB memory stick size,  and max stitches for each Janome machine.

If the attachment doesn't come through, I'll find another way to share it.

When I had my 11000, I remember that although it supported up to a 2GB USB memory stick, the larger the stick, the longer it took to display designs, so I kept small ones around to speed things up.

What is the max number of stitches I can do in a design with my Janome 12000?
I have googled and looked thru my manual but I am not seeing this info.
TIA! Joyce
<JanomeMachineSummary.pdf>

favymtz

The other piece of information that's incorrect on the chart is the 9900 should be Y(es) for USB transfer.

Steven C. Haber

Thank you all for the corrections. This sheet was in a packet of stuff Janome distributed at the 2015 institute, so hopefully we can find a corrected one at some point.

--Steven

The other piece of information that's incorrect on the chart is the 9900 should be Y(es) for USB transfer.

Sue Sweet

Steven and others, I think you may be misinterpreting the “USB Transfer” notation.  I think it refers to the transfer of designs via USB direct to the machine via a cable which would be correct for the machines listed. The MC350E and MC200E can use a USB stick but do not have cable connection.
Sue

Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 5:43 AM

Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 5:43 AM